Sunday, August 11, 2024

CASE-ing the Catty - #CTC482 Case a Shaker Card



It's all about shaker cards this week at CASEing the Catty.  They are one of my favourite cards to make and I especially like to make the for Christmas.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Peta Stephen.
 
I received my inspiration from the shaker card on page 71 of the Annual Catalogue.


It features the Loveliest Tree bundle, I don't have this set but I have the Frosted Forest bundle and I thought I would make one of my quick and easy shaker cards.  

My inspiration came from just the centre of the card which was the shaker section and decide to make a Clear Envelope Shaker Card.

I have taken a piece of the Country Lace Designer Series Papers and used the tree masks and created 2 small and 1 large trees as my background using Mossy Meadow and Old Olive.  I then created another tree to be added to the outside of the card.

For further information about making a Clear Envelope Shaker Card, I made a tutorial a few years ago and if you would like a copy please send me an email kathrynsstampinworld@gmail.com and I will send it out to you or join my newsletter mailing list and you will receive copies of my tutorials.

Stamp Set:  Greetings of the Season
Cardstock:  Thick Basic White, Basic White,  Petal Pink, Country Lace Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Old Olive
Accessories:  Cut 'n Emboss Machine, Frosted Forest Decorative Masks, Frosted Forest Dies, Clear Envelopes, Sequins (retired)



Close up of the beautiful trees.



Thank you for coming by this week, now it's time to see what Courtenay Heuston has created.



2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card Kathryn!!! You have INSPIRED me to try one...this weekend, fingers crossed, Hugs from Sheri in Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning and totally beautiful card!! I love everything about it! And I really love that you created those trees on that DSP!! What a fabulous idea!! Love it

    ReplyDelete