Sunday, September 6, 2020

CASEing the Catty - #CTC284 - Hippo Happiness Bundle




This week at CASEing the Catty we are casing a project from the Bundle section (pages 173 to 179), there are many to choose from too.

If you are starting the hop here welcome, or you may have come from Peta Stephen.

I have used the cute Hippo Happiness Bundle which had not seen ink before Saturday, but I just love the cute images, I chose the Hippo, but the donkey, sheep or butterfly would have worked just as well as the feature to the gate fold card. 

I was hoping that I would have time to turn the inside into a shutter card, but I think that will have to wait until later in the week to make my first one of those fancy fold cards.  Come back on Thursday on I hopefully will have a video to share with instructions and measurements.

Stamp Set:  Hippo Happiness
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Peony Garden Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Hippo & Friends Dies



The gate fold card and featured belly band.



Close up of the oh so cute hippo.


Thanks for stopping by it's now time to hop on over to Rose Packer.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.


5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the belly band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Kathryn. It is such a cute bundle. I look forward to seeing the shutter insert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peony paper looks amazing on this card! And what a great idea to use the whole layout for a belly band! Such a cute cute stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to turn this card into a gate card with a belly band. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card, Kathryn! What a great idea to turn it into a gatefold card.

    ReplyDelete