Saturday, June 3, 2017

Wish List ... Embossing Paste and Palette Knives


Ok, it's been 3 days since the release of the Annual Catalogue...what was on your wish list, if you don't have one print off this one below (or I can email you a copy):


I have placed my order, I am really looking forward to trying new techniques with the new Embossing Paste as I have never used this before.



Embossing Paste141979
Price$11.50
Texture has been made even easier:

* Mix a few drops of Classic Stampin’ Ink to Embossing Paste
* Apply over decorative masks, let dry
* May use without ink for white texture
* Matte finish. 4 oz



Palette Knives142808
Price$9.00
Use Palette Knives to apply Embossing Paste. Easy as 1, 2, 3!

* 3 knives: 1 offset trowel, 1 offset diamond trowel, 1 scotty knife







No comments:

Post a Comment