Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sale-A-Bration: A Happy Thing, Best Year Ever DSP & Accessory Pack

Today makes the start of the Australia Day long weekend and I thought I would share a card that I made at my last card class which uses Sale-A-Bration FREE products - the A Happy Thing stamp set which comes in Wood or Clear, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper and Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.

My card is a case from the brochure with a few changes in colour combination.  Below I am sharing the you tube video of the masking technique which takes the single lemon into a bunch of lemons.

Stamp Set: A Happy Thing
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper
Ink: Memento, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight & Wild Wasabi Blendabilities
Accessories: Spiral Border Punch, Crushed Curry Best Year Ever Ribbon




Close up of the bunch of lemons.



View the you tube video on Masking the lemons.



No comments:

Post a Comment