Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12 Days of Christmas...Tag It

Wow, what a busy evening or should that be morning with the launch of the Clearance Rack Blitz, I was lucky enough to purchase a few items to add to my collection, but best news of all is the Clearance Rack is here to stay.  Once items have sold out, additional items maybe added in the future!
Back to the 12 Days of Christmas, I am using the stamp set which has $3 from each set being donated to Ronald McDonald House, Tag it and I just love this happy Santa. I am also sharing this card as part of this weeks, Just Add Ink Challenge #194 ... just add Santa!

For the background, I used a piece of Old Olive cardstock and put it through the Big Shot with the Pretty Print textured embossing folder and then inked up my brayer with Old Olive to highlight the raised areas and loved the extra texture this created.

Stamp Set: Tag It
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories:   Brayer, Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Chalk Talk Framelits, Scallop Edge Border


I just love this smiling santa and I stamped him in Old Olive 
and popped him up on some dimensionals.



3 comments:

  1. Love that inked embossing Kathryn, it's such a great effect. Nice layers and cute addition of Santa! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Kathryn! I too love the effect of the inked embossing folder - it gives a DSP effect without having to have DSP! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a delightfully happy Christmas card, Kathryn. I love the addition of the scalloped border, and the popped-up Santa. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.x

    ReplyDelete