Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hello Baby Girl

I had some wonderful news that a good friend and his partner welcomed a little girl into world last night. I was really excited to make this card as it did take me quite a while this afternoon to complete as I don't really have any stamp sets for little ones so I did a bit of blog surfing and was reminded about these lovely prams.

I am really happy with how it turned out even the little teddy popping out of the pram is cute...you will have to take a really hard look but I did use a new stamp set, Button Buddies which is from the 2011/2012 Idea Book and Catalogue.

Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Button Buddies
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Accessories: 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder



1 comment:

  1. Haven't done one of these in ages! Thanks for the reminder! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete