Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sale-A-Brations Blog Hop

Are you all enjoying the wonderful FREE yes I did say FREE Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets (don't forget that for every $100 spent on Stampin' Up products until 31 March you get one of these stamp sets FREE. I love that word - FREE!


Today I am participating in a Blog Hop with some fantastic Stampin' Up Demonstrators and we are all featuring these four stamp sets, I have lots of creations for you today as they are just so versitile to use (and I held a Sale-A-Bration class last Saturday so I had them all out for all the ladies to try and when they left I kept on playing). You may have just visited the very talented Tina Gillespie and wow weren't her creations fabulous! So here are all mine in close up...

Sweet Summer

So Happy For You


Bliss




Punch Bunch


I hope you all enjoyed all my cards and you are now venturing to another Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Judy May.

Have fun and Happy Stamping!

14 comments:

  1. They are just beautiful Kathryn. Have been looking for some ideas for the Sweet Summer set - love how you've coloured them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous selection of cards, Kathryn. Love what you have done with Sweet Summer and Bliss especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow kathryn. You have been busy. They ar all gorgeous. Fantastic blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Kathryn! I really love the Sweet Summer ones ... you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Kathryn. My favourite is the first one, but they are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow kathryn, they are all simply wonderful, I love the first set of 3 together

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathryn, I adore your Sweet Summer and Bliss cards. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these cards look great. I think that your Bliss cards are my favourite, but they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I lived closer - I'd come to your classes - all of your cards are lovely - such great fresh colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, love the Owls and butterflys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful showcase of the Sale-A-Bration stamps. Your cards are beautiful, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous cards some great ideas for the SaleABration stamps

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kathryn, these are all so beautiful! Very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My golly gosh you have been very busy! As lovely as they all are, I think that the Bliss ones are definately my favourite!

    ReplyDelete