Monday, January 3, 2011

UStamp with Dawn & Friends - Vintage Box Cards

It is my last day of holidays today so I made the most of it before returning to work tomorrow. I made a couple of cards inspired by a project on UStamp with Dawn and Friends - Year End Blow Out by Kristen Conant. If you have not participated in UStamp before it's not too late as it only started on 31 December so you have only missed one online chat where you can win lots of prizes and it runs for 20 days with 2 tutorials posted each day...and mine is still to come! Oh I love meeting all my friends that I have created over the last few years from all around the world. Waving to you all.

Back to the cards I made, most of the cardstock and accessories are retired as I am currently having a clean up in my craftroom, however you can purchase the Oval All stamp set for $29.95 which matches the Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches plus don't you love the Scallop Trim Border Punch for only $30.95.



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty ... love the colours! I haven't had a chance to do any of the tutorials yet ... but am hoping to very soon! Have scrolled back through your recent posts! Gorgeous creations, Kathryn! Hugs xxaxx
    PS My internet has been driving me insane ... hence the lack of visits! Hoping it will be ok soon! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete