Friday, January 7, 2011

UStamp with Dawn & Friends - Simple Purse

I got home from work today and just wanted to make this wonderful design from UStamp with Dawn and Friends from the very talented Danielle Daws. This simple purse is made out of 1 piece of 12" x 12" cardstock with a little designer series paper and some accessories to pretty it up. I have been cleaning up my craft room over the last week or two and I am trying to use up some of my retired cardstock so I can refresh my supplies once the Sale-A-Bration arrives later this month.

Cardstock: Barely Banana, Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories: Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Kathryn! This is a great tutorial from Danielle and you have used it wisely with your retired stock. Like me - you use everything!!

    ReplyDelete