Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cottage Garden

I have been busy taking out all my groceries and crockery out of my kitchen cupboards as I am having some new cupboards and a rangehood installed on Tuesday, so the house is full of boxes, you don't know how much that pantry holds until you have to move it.
Well, now to stamping, I started my swaps today for Convention as it's only 4 weeks before I head off for a week's holiday in Sydney, as I am using designer series paper, I will need to create a few versions with colour combinations I think, that's if I get time, I have made about 30 so far but some are still in stages of construction, sorry no sneak peaks.

Today's card uses one of the stamp sets and matching designer series papers from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue, I am loving this mini. I was inspirated to create this card by a couple of the Art with Heart Team, Sue Madex and Claire Daly as they had used this design recently, I have added my own twist to this design of four squares of designer series paper.

Stamp Set: Cottage Garden
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Card: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Certainly Celery Brad, Paper-Piercing Tool, Mat Pack

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Kathryn ....am loving these new colours and stamps ....well done!!!

    ReplyDelete