Friday, January 1, 2010

UStamp Treat Bag and Note Card

Happy New Year to all my blog visitors, yes I know you are there as my counter keeps getting bigger by the day. I love to receive comments on my projects, and appreciate it when someone leaves a message for me, thanks so much.

This is another great project from UStamp with Dawn and Friends, this Treat Bag and matching Note Card was designed by Jenn Picard from Canada.

Stamp Set: Petal Pizazz
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Really Rust
Card: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Pink Rhinestone Brad, Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathryn, thanks for your comment on my blog, now I have found you I can come and visit you often and see all of your lovely creations.

    Love your take on Jenn's project, I just love this new paper, but have not yet used it - it looks great here. Well done and all the very best for a happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete