Sunday, November 8, 2009

UStamp Swaps

I received a message from Alessandra Reyes from the United States of American, my UStamp swap sister, to let me know she has received my swaps, so I can now post them here for all to see. I will be absent from posting anything for the next couple of weeks as I am heading north to Cairns, Port Douglas and Brisbane for a nice break.

Card 1
Stamp Set: Great Friend
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Card: Lavender Lace, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/4" Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon

Card 2
Stamp Set: Season of Joy, Best Yet
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery,
Card: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery
Accessories: 5/8" Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Certainly Celery Brad

Chocolate Block Cover
Stamp Set: Season of Joy, Best Yet
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery
Card: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand
Accessories: 5/8" Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Brad

1 comment: