Wednesday, July 29, 2009

UStamp Wild Rose Cards

Here are the lovely Wild Rose Cards that I completed with the help of the wonderful team at UStamp with Dawn and Friends. They used the current A Rose is a Rose stamp set but I don't have this one so I used a similar one that I have.

Stamp Set: Wild Rose, Bodiacous Bouquet
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive,
Card: Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Apricot Appeal, So Saffron Designer Series Paper, Holiday Harmony Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Apricot Appeal Brads, Gold Brads, Circle Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Paper-Piercing Tool


3 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous Kathryn! I love everything you've done to create this wonderful set. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set Kathryn!
    Love the colours you used and the stamp set is such a pretty one!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete