Sunday, May 17, 2009

Inkspiration Colour Challenge #7

I received my new stamp sets this week and wanted to try out the Fifth Avenue Floral one and I wanted to do Keesha's colour challenge but I knew I was going to stuggle as I don't have the Real Rusty ink pad or maker and I only had the Sage Shadow maker so it was really going to test my skills and well I don't think it's one of my best cards but I thought I'd share anyway as I might not get to stamp again to next weekend.

Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
Card: Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Whisper White (Sorry Keesha, I have just relised now that I am posting that it should have been very vanilla)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. You did a good job Kathryn even without the rust ink! The flower looks really striking in sage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kathryn, and even though you don't have the rust colour, it certainly has all come together beautifully! Love it! Thanks so much playing! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how simple but so effective this is. Well done Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete