Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rotating Circle Christmas Card

This card did take me quiet a while to complete, but then again I have been on the phone to a friend for over an hour and had lunch but I did start it late this morning and now have only just finished it, but had to post it here straight away and on the UStamp site as I am really happy with how it turned out. (I got the template of the four rotating circles from Monica Gale on UStamp which sadly has now posted the last project idea.)

Stamp Set: Season of Joy, Snow Burst, Merry Merry, Circle of Friendship
Ink: Soft Sky, Bayou Blue, Always Artichoke
Card: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Wintergreen Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Silver Brad, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment