Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Cards - Merry Merry

This afternoon I spent a couple of hours using the Merry Merry stamp set to create these three Christmas cards. I hope your not getting too bored with my Christmas card theme over the last month but it has been my focus as it will not be long and December will be here and it's time to post them out with an update on the year's happenings. I prepare a newsletter each month (for family and friends via the email) called "What's Happened in Kathryn's World" and I had to get it completed today as I will be away in Melbourne from Friday for six days for work and play.

Stamp Set: Merry Merry
Ink: River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Green Galore
Card: Whisper White, River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Green Galore
Accessories: River Rock Double-Stitched Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Stamp Set: Merry Merry
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Card: Whisper White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" Circle PunchStamp Set: Merry Merry
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Bayou Blue, Wild Wasabi, VersaMark
Card: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Gable Green
Accessories: Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Emboss Powder, Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment