Friday, October 31, 2008

Andrea Lowcock - 3 fold Card

I received this lovely card earlier this week from the friendly Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Andrea Lowcock with some templates, sorry I could not tie that bow very well. A big thank you to Andrea and I hope to find time to try out the templates over the weekend. Andrea updates her blog site just about everyday so I do enjoy visiting regularly to receive lots of inspiration. If you wish to make a 3 fold card she has instructions on her blog.

Stamp Set: Scribble This
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, Ruby Red, Only Orange
Card: Whisper White
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for your kindness in adding this to your blog. I'm glad you liked it! :) You will have to try one ... they really are very easy! Stampin' Hugs, Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete