Sunday, March 24, 2024

CASEing the Catty - #CTC462 Case a Sketch from the Mini Catalogue



This week at CASEing the Catty we are caseing a Sketch from the Mini Catalogue.  

I created this card whilst I was having a 9 day break in Melbourne and the regions with fellow crew member, Rachel Palmieri.  

After attending Stampin' Up!'s Onstage event at the Convention Centre, I went home with some new in color cardstock which I just had to use in my card.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Monique Fielder.
Whilst staying at Rachel's home I was able to use the Cutest Cows as I have not purchased this bundle yet.  I have used the two new green in colors - Shy Shamrock and Summer Splash to create grass by tearing the cardstock and then added a little colour with a blending brush in Shaded Spruce to the torn edges to give further texture.

I stamped the happy sunflowers in Black Memento ink and coloured them using a selection of blends and then with Balmy Blue ink and a blending brush added the sky around the flowers.  

All three cows were then coloured in and they were all so cute I wanted to use them all so I ended up not being able to have a larger border as featured in the sketch which I had planned.  Finally I added them with dimensionals and added the matching sentiment.

Stamp Set:  Cutest Cows
Cardstock:  Shy Shamrock, Summer Splash, Basic White
Ink:  Black Memento, Balmy Blue, Shaded Spruce, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive
Accessories:  Cutest Cows Punch




Close up of those cutest cows and textured grass.



Thanks for stopping by today, now it's time to see what Judy May has created this week.


1 comment:

  1. Love your cow card. So cute and well constructed. The torn paper layers really add to the background.

    ReplyDelete