Sunday, September 17, 2023

CASEing the Catty - #CTC437 Case O Holy Night Suite, Night Divine Bundle

 


This week at CASEing the Catty we are caseing my favourite, the O Holy Night Suite featured on pages 14 to 17 of the Mini Catalogue.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Peta Stephen.

I have chosen to case the Nativity scene featured on page 16.  I did not purchase the matching Designer Series Paper, so I thought I would use the base Crumb Cake cardstock.  


To make a landscape background of mountains I used the blending brush with Pecan Pie ink and torn piece of scrap paper and layered the colours with different shades of colour and moving the paper three times.

The centre scene was first die cut in Balmy Blue and then I die cut just Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus in Misty Moonlight and finally the sheep in Basic White.   I then cut them out and glue them together to make a scene under the manger.  Finally adding a Distressed Gold Star with a Very Vanilla centre star and then a large banner for the sentiment.

Stamp Set:  Night Divine
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Basic White, Distressed Gold, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Misty Moonlight, Pecan Pie
Accessories:  Cut 'n Emboss Machine, Night Divine Dies, Start at Night Dies



Close up of the Nativity Scene.



Thanks for stopping by this week, now it's time to see what Rachel Palmieri has created.





No comments:

Post a Comment