Sunday, September 10, 2023

CASEing the Catty - #CTC436 Case A Walk in the Forest DSP Christmas Classics



This week at CASEing the Catty we are caseing A Walk in the Forest DSP on page 4 and 5 of the Mini Catalogue.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Peta Stephen.

I have chosen to case the card in the middle of the two page spread.

I have used the Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper and the paper I am highlighting uses shades of Cherry Cobbler and Real Red.

I have made my card as a landscape as the greeting is long and would not fit in a portrait format.  It's a very quick and easy card with just a piece of DSP mounted on a Cherry Cobbler card base.  I stamped the sentiment twice on a strip of Crumb Cake and then added a piece of holly in the corner which I stamped in Black Momento and then coloured it in using Shaded Spruce Blends.

To step up the card, I made a Clear Envelope Shaker card.  I used the same card base and put the piece of Designer Series Paper inside a clear envelope and then added some sequins and closed up the envelope with sticky tape and glued it down on the card base.  I then finished it off with a sentiment and the holly.

Stamp Set:  Christmas Classics
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Black Mememto, Shaded Spruce
Accessories:   Clear Envelopes, Cut 'n Emboss Machine, Christmas Classics Dies, Sequins (retired)




The two versions of the card.



The stepped up card - the Envelope Shaker Card



Close up of the Shaker Card with the sequins.



Thanks for stopping by, now it's time to see what Monique Fielder has created.




No comments:

Post a Comment