Sunday, March 27, 2022

CASEing the Catty - #CTC362 Case a Sketch Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper

 


This week at CASEing the Catty we are using a sketch challenge inspired by the Annual Catalogue simplify or step it up collection on page 71.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Rebecca Scurr.

I am currently on holidays in Victoria but I made this card prior to leaving last weekend.

I have chosen to feature a retiring in color, Bumblebee and I have coordinated this with the beautiful Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper.


I used Bumblebee cardstock as my base and layered a piece of matching DSP.  I then cut 4 @ 1 1/4" squares using 4 different designers, choosing 3 flowers and a lighter square that I could over stamp a sentiment in Black Memento.  I then add a lovely Fresh Freesia ribbon bow and some Polished Pink jewels.  

This design would be great to use up all those packs of designer series papers that we all have in our collection.  I would love to see you create some and share with me.

Stamp Set:  Flowing Flowers
Cardstock:  Bumblebee, Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Black Memento
Accessories:  Fresh Freesia 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, Polished Pink In Color Jewels



Close up of the gorgeous ribbon



Thanks for joining me this week now it's time to hop on over to Rachel Palmieri.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.



3 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch to showcase the various DSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love this DSP and how you have used it for this challenge <3 Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect way to show off this stunning paper!! Totally brilliant

    ReplyDelete