Sunday, February 6, 2022

CASEing the Catty - #CTC355 Sale-A-Bration Heart & Home Designer Series Paper



This week I have been busy scrapbooking my 50th birthday celebrations and I wanted to coordinate it with this week's CASEing the Catty challenge with features the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

Welcome if you are starting the hop here, or you may have come from Sandra Collett.

I have chosen the card featured on page 8, which uses the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle which I kindly borrowed from my talented team member, Andrea Sargent.

I am using the 6" x 8" Album with the Photo Pocket Pages, the Blessings of Home Bundle, Heart & Home Designer Series Papers and the Memories & More Card Pack.

I have selected a photograph and then chose the 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper which I cut out using the largest rainbow dies and layered the them onto Basic White cardstock which I had ran through the Hive 3D Embossing Folder.  

To finish it off I added some  Highland Heather under the photo and strip of Fresh Freesia cardstock with the "you make me happy" sentiment and a cloud which I included the names of the guests and a little twine bow.

Wow I am loving the pockets as they make it oh so quick!  

I then completed the other pockets with handwritten cards from the guests featured with matching photographs.  

As I finished this in no time, I went on to create another double page which features CASEing the Catty Crew member, Rachel Palmieri who made the road trip from Melbourne with her husband to celebrate with me and enjoy a lovely refreshing holiday.

Stamp Set:  Rainbow of Happiness 
Cardstock:  Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Heart & Home Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Black Memento
Accessories:  Cut n Embossing Machine, Brilliant Rainbow Dies, Hive 3D Embossing Folder, Cloud Punch, Garden Green Twine (retired)









Now it's time to hop on over to Rachel Palmieri and see what she has created.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.



4 comments:

  1. Great case changing the card into a scrapbook page. Those pockets almost look easy enough for me to give it a go. It looks like your 50th celebration was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous memories that you can look back on Kathryn, with these lovely pages you've created. Love the choice of Heart & Home products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so marvellous - I love it and now you've inspired me to get out my Memories and More card pack and use them!!! Love love love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use a card as your scrapbook inspiration.
    Fabulous way to capture your special memories and lovely to keep it all in similar colours using the suite.

    ReplyDelete