Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Colour INKspiration Lots of Lavender - #CI25



Wow, did you think I had gone missing from the Colour INKspiration Crew, well even the Crew made have thought so too, but I am back creating again and loving it.  For this challenge we are using just three colours - Night of Navy, Whisper White and Lemon Lime Twist - #CI25.

You maybe starting here so welcome to the blog hop or you could have come from Tanya Bell.

I am featuring one of my very favourite Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, Lots of Lavender and I lost count how many times I stamp it in Night of Navy and then used the Stampin' Blends in the light shade of Night of Navy for the flowers and the Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Marker for the stems and leaves.

I started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock a little smaller than the base of Thick Whisper White and draw a border around with the thick end of my Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Marker, then layered upon layered the flowers and leaves and finished with a cute sentiment and a scattering of Lemon Lime Twist Sequins.

Stamp Set:  Lots of Lavender, Lots of Happy (only available with the Card Kit)
Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  Night of Navy Stampin' Blends, Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Marker, Lemon Lime Twist Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins


Stampin' Up! Lots of Lavender, Sale-A-Bration, CI25, Colour INKspiration designed by Kathryn Mangelsdorf

Stampin' Up! Lots of Lavender, Sale-A-Bration, CI25, Colour INKspiration designed by Kathryn Mangelsdorf

A close up of all that colouring and fussy cutting.


Now it's time to hop over to Kim Badelt and see what she has created with just these three colours.




Don't forget to check out the Facebook Group and like the page as this is where you and all our followers share their paper craft projects using the colour combination.  I hope to see you there!

There is a new Colour Challenge every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), and a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Colour INKspiration Facebook Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.



11 comments:

  1. That bouquet looks so good layered up like that! Great idea. Love the layout of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Kathryn, I love all your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that thin layer of Lemon Lime Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've layered your lovely lavender, Kathryn. All that white space makes my heart sing. You've created such sweet card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Layering the lavender bunches is a brilliant and beautiful idea. This is sooooo gorgeous. These colours look stunning with your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Kathryn. I love your border too - it really enhances the overall effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to have you back Kathryn. I love this card - the LLT border you drew is such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT!! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Katherine! I saw it on Pinterest and it went straight to my faves file!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my absolute favourite cards of yours, Kathryn - a real gem. Love the CAS layout and the layers of lavender. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stunning creation, Kathryn. Absolutely adore the LLT border, the CAS layout and your floral bouquet.

    ReplyDelete