Sunday, January 16, 2022

CASEing the Catty - #CTC 352 Mini Catalogue Blessing of Home Bundle


 
Welcome to this week at CASEing the Catty.  We are featuring the January to June Mini Catalogue so there is lots to choose from, so I am hopeful that we have many entries.

You may have come from Judy May or you maybe starting here.

I am featuring the Blessing of Home Bundle this week and as I am celebrating a special 'O' birthday next weekend I decided I would make a scrapbooking page which coordinates with the invitations I made, using the colour combination of Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather and Basic White.




On page 60 of the Mini Catalogue, there is a beautiful scrapbooking page which used the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper and I used this for my invitation so it was just swapping out some colours and wow it turned out really well.

Scrapbooking doesn't come naturally for me so it's a great start to the Memories and More album that I am planning to put together with some quotes from my family and friends and lots of happy photo's.

To colour in the largest flower I used my wink of stella to picked up some Fresh Freesia ink from the inside of the ink pad lid and then just coloured in with dark in the centre to light to the edge of the petals, very easy and you also get a sparkling effect.

Stamp Set:  Blessings of Home
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Ink:  Fresh Freesia
Accessories:  Cut n Emboss Machine, Flowers of Home Dies, Highland Heather 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Glitter Wink of Stella, Variety Pack 6" x 8" Photo Pocket Pages, Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Back Dots (retired), Wonderful Snowflakes (retired)







Close up of the coloured in flower with the Wink of Stella Brush
 


Inside the Scrapbooking pocket



Now it's time to hop on over to Tina Gillespie.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful page Kathryn, great start to your special album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your celebrations. I'm sure once you have the photos the scrapbook will come together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's so pretty!! Hope you had a fabulous "0" birthday!!

    ReplyDelete