Sunday, July 4, 2021

CASEing the Catty - #CTC325 Tidings & Trimmings Bundle



This week at CASEing the Catty we are featuring CASEing a Die Bundle from the Annual Catalogue, pages 156 to 161.

You may be starting here so welcome or you may have come from Julia Quinn.

I am again doing a Christmas Card to add to my Christmas in July examples.  I have chosen to case the Christmas Trimmings Dies featured on page 161, which is featured below.

I have used the layout as a template and chosen Cherry Cobbler and Basic White as my dominate colours with a little green and gold as my inspiration.  

Instead of stamping the background I have featured the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper and then made the star the centrepiece of the card with some beautiful gold holy leaves and ribbon and trim.  I finished it with the sentiment from the matching stamp set, Tidings & Trimmings to the right of the star in a banner and they used a sprinkling of gems.

Stamp Set:  Tidings & Trimmings
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Gold Foil, Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Cut n Emboss Machine, Christmas Trimmings Dies, Genial Gems, Gold Simply Elegant Trim, Just Jade & Gold 3/8" Braided Ribbon







Close up of the Star and all the gold features



Thanks for stopping by now it's time to hop on over to Judy May.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful CASE! The star looks amazing, and I love the pops of gold on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kathryn. Love the star with the DSP backing. Xxx

    ReplyDelete