Friday, December 29, 2017

Merry Christmas - Night in Bethlehem and Bethlehem Edgelits Dies

Christmas is over for another year, sorry I have been very quite in posting on here lately but I have been busy making oh so many candles for gifts for Christmas and then I had to fit in work and catching up with friends.

Today, I am sharing my last Christmas card I made for my Stampin' Up! team members and class attendees as they had seen most of the cards I had made during the year.  

I chose to use the Night in Bethlehem Bundle - $83.50 (clear), $95.25 (wood).  As time was very limited on the Tuesday afternoon before Christmas and I needed to get them in the post, I decided to case the card from the very talented US demonstrator, Brian King.

Stamp Set:  Night in Bethlehem
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Memento, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Bethlehem Edgelits Dies

Stampin' Up! Night in Bethlehem and Bethlehem Edgelits Dies, Christmas Card by Kathryn Mangelsdorf



Stampin' Up! Night in Bethlehem and Bethlehem Edgelits Dies, Christmas Card by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Night In Bethlehem Clear-Mount Bundle*146044
Price$83.50

*This is a last-chance item and is available while supplies last. After 2 January 2018, it will no longer be available. 
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Night in Bethlehem Clear-Mount Stamp Set
With these beautiful silhouettes you can recreate the Christmas story and send those around you the powerful message of joy and love.
* Quantity: 8 rubber stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, h, i

Bethlehem Edgelits Dies
Create a die-cut Bethlehem scene in record time with Edgelits dies and the Big Shot. Combine die cuts to create the look you want.
* 5 dies
* Largest image: 5" x 2-1/8" (12.7 x 5.4 cm)
* Use with Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment