Sunday, February 5, 2017

CASE-ing the Catty Easter Message - #CTC114



Have you had a busy week?  I have been busy creating this week with a 60th and 30th Birthday card celebrations but I also had time to participate in this week's CASE-ing the Catty.  We are featuring the Sending Love section in the Occasions Catalogue from pages 14 to 19.

You maybe starting here so welcome to you or you may have come from the very talented Judy May.

As I thought most of the ladies would choose Valentine's Day cards, I thought I would use the very beautiful Easter Message stamp set, but I was not alone by the looks either.

Do you send Easter cards?  I don't give many but I really like the real message of this time of the year instead of all the Easter Eggs and Bunnies that we usually feature.

I made a couple of cards using the same pastel colours of the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper with the image and sentiment embossed in Copper with the Vanilla with Shiny Gold Accents Ribbon from the Sale-A-Brations promotion.  I did have a little trouble making a bow with this ribbon, I really don't know why but I just could not get it to sit right but I ran out of time to keep tying it so they are not perfect at all.

Stamp Set:  Easter Message
Cardstock:  Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil Sheets, Falling in Love Designer Series Paper
Ink:  VersaMark
Accessories:  Heat Tool, Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder, Vanilla 3/8" Metallic Ribbon


Stampin' Up! Easter Message, Easter Card created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


I like this sentiment with a Christian Easter Message.

Stampin' Up! Easter Message, Easter Card created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


This one features the Easter Lillies.

Stampin' Up! Easter Message, Easter Card created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Now it's time to hop on over to Kelly Kent and her cute baby cards.



Ar you inspired by the CASE-ing the Catty Crew or the Sending Love section of the Occasions Catalogue why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge, by uploading a photo into the album on Facebook.




6 comments:

  1. This really is a wonderful Easter stamp, very stylish, as are your cards, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kathryn - the copper embossing looks lovely! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your cards are lovely. The DSP is the perfect accent for the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful CASE Kathryn. I love the DSP behind your images too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think alike Kathryn. I love love love the copper embossing. It looks amazing. And those gorgeous Easter lilies look so lovely with that DSP too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Kathryn. These images look fabulous embossed.

    ReplyDelete