Friday, January 13, 2012

Festive Friday Challenge #1

Welcome to Nicole Derendorf's Festive Friday Challenge #1.

Congratulations to all the lovely Design Team members in creating some beautiful Valentine's cards.

I am sharing with you a scrapbooking page that I completed a couple of weeks ago which will be included in my album that I am creating for my 40th birthday celebrations next week.


I have punched out three hearts in gold which were inspired by the one we were given to wear at the St Valentine's Masquerade Ball and I have stamped around the hearts with the "be mine" stamp from the Sweetheart stamp set.



Please make your way over to Nicole's blog to find out the details about joining the challenge this week, and hopefully I will inspire some of you to create.

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout Kathryn! You are so beautiful in the photos, and you've done them real justice on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must pop over to Nicole's blog and see what is happening! Fabulous layout, Kathryn! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete