Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bouncing Brayer Technique

I was doing a little search on youtube to find a technique that I had not heard of before and I came across the Bouncing Brayer technique. If you would like to find out more about this technique there is step by step instructions on Splitcoast Stampers.

Well here is my very bright and cheerful card, and since it reflects Spring I might just enter it into Shelli Gardner's challenge, April Showers Bring - Creative Challenge which is very much a first for me...but I am really happy with this card especially when the technique was new and exciting for me.

I think the bouncing brayer in Regal Rose just looks like rays of sunshine and I chose one of my very favourite stamp sets, Petal Pizzazz that has not seen ink for quite a while for the layered flower and the sentiment comes from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue, Thanks for Caring.

Stamp Set: Petal Pizzazz, Thanks for Caring
Ink: Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery
Card: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Pink Pirouette 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Brayer


1 comment:

  1. Definitely an April showers card, Kathryn! Sweet design and colours! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete