Thursday, August 12, 2010

Helping Hudson - Challenge 5 Sketch

It my final Helping Hudson challenge for the week, this one being the Sketch Challenge, I think I have gone a little outside the square, or should this be a couple of circles! I hope you like this one, I might put some lollies in the sweet treat cup at a later time when I want to give this one away.

Stamp Set: Something Sweet, Bodacious Bouquet
Card: Really Rust, Whisper White, Summer Sun
Ink: Really Rust, Old Olive
Accessories: Sweet Treat Cup

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn ... I am soooo behind in my blog hopping and I'm sorry I have been MIA! Thanks so much for visiting my blog so regularly ... when I have been so neglectful! My internet is the bane of my life ... and just refuses to go faster than walking pace once the clock hits 6pm! I just cannot blog at night anymore (which is the most convenient time) because of the speed. My dh is trying to investigate the prob ... and in the meantime I need some patience! I have been scrolling back through all your Hudson blogs! Amazing projects & ideas, Kathryn! I am so hoping to do a couple of the challenges today! Hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet, and so clean looking. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours, and such a clean look to your card, Kathryn. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete