Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter is Coming..

It's been a little while since I have posted anything on my blog as I have been busy preparing some new designs for a stamp-a-stack this weekend and also some swap card fronts for my Stampin' Up! Team which features the new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue (sorry no sneek peaks until closer to the release date).

Today, I would like to share with you a card I made for my church's Girl Group on Friday evening. I had to be a little creative as I do not own any Easter stamp sets (don't tell anyone).

Stamp Sets: Nursery Necessities, Big Bold Birthday, Whimsical Words
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Ovals Originals Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment