Saturday, February 20, 2010

UStamp with Dawn and Friends Swap

I received an email earlier this week to say that my UStamp with Dawn and Friends Swap Sister had received my package, so I could show you now what I created. It seems to have taken a little longer than I thought but Maria Pane informed me that in Maryland they have had snowstorms and the airports have been closed and mail has been delayed. Fingers crossed that Maria parcel arrives for me this week.

Card 1
Stamp Set: Echoes of Kindness
Ink: Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery
Card: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Apricot Appeal 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Chocolate Block Cover
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral, Punches Three
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, VersaMark
Card: Whisper White, Kraft, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Baja Breeze 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Brad, White Emboss Powder, Lindt Block of Chocolate

Card 2
Stamp Set: Big Bold Birthday
Ink: Pink Piroutte, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Card: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment