Monday, October 5, 2009

Kathryn's Girls Afternoon - Thank You to Claire Daly

Look what I received from the very generous and talented Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Claire Daly last week. I have been busy finishing off packaging up all the cards in plastic bags and some were just card fronts so they are all now beautiful cards ready to sell at Kathryn's Girls Afternoon for the Council Council. She also sent me some Stampin' Up goodies to put the cards together on the day, what a wonderful friend I have made via stamping.
If you can not attend my event and wish to make a tax deductible donation, the money raised will support women's cancers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great idea, Kathryn. I didn't think about selling my cards at my event! But ... will tuck that away for next year! How lovely of Claire to send you samples to sell. Hugs, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete