Saturday, April 28, 2012

Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue Blog Hop

Good morning and welcome to a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators Blog Hop featuring the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue and wow the ladies have been busy to prepare these wonderful designs you may have come from Alisha Watson and what lovely work she has to share with you today.

Today I would like to feature Hostess stamp set, Pedal Presents (so remember to schedule in a workshop before the 31 July and you could earn this stamp set for only $16 Hostess Dollars (valued at $26.95).

I host monthly classes at my home and my ladies have requested that we have one male card each time as we all struggle for inspiration for the men in our lives, so I just had to have this stamp set to showcase to them a couple of weeks ago, and we made the second card which is a case straight out of the catalogue as I only received my order the afternoon before my class so it had to be very quick.

Stamp Set: Pedal Presents ($20 Hostess wooden, $16 Hostess clear)
Card: Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red Markers
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Peach Parfait 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon, Stapler


Stamp Set: Pedal Presents
Card: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Marina Mist, Riding Hood Red Marker
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, 3/8" Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon


Thanks for visiting and sharing my creations and now you are off to Sue Madex blog.

9 comments:

  1. Love you cute bike cards Kathryn, and the colours go so well together. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag on the first card! What a fabulous male card in brighter colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that set is about to arrive on my doorstep on Monday so very excited to see two gorgeous projects using it. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Kathryn! Love this bicycle set. The tag is cute, but i really love the colours in the second card so that is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bikes too - yes that's a great idea for the classes - to make a male card each time - I think I might copy that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the way you have used this bike stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute bike! I can see lots of uses for this set. TFS!

    Margaret Knoops

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards Kathryn! Nice & bright & colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute cards, Kathryn. Can't wait to try this set.

    ReplyDelete