Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chinese Whispers Round One Blog Hop

Don't you always love a challenge, well a group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators decided to do a chain card - well that's the name I thought of! But Tina is calling it Chinese Whispers!

The very talented Tina Gillespie got this idea from another talented creater Sarah Klass and here is how it works. Tina made a card then she emailed the photo to the next person on this list (which in this case was me) and then that person makes a card that was inspired by that card and emails the photo to the next lady and so on.

To get the best effect of this blog hop I suggest you start at Tina's blog and then hop along...

Here is my card, which is a clear and simple design which is just my style using the Upsy Daisy stamp set in my all time favourite colour Baja Breeze...



I emailed to a wonderful lady from Melbourne, Christine Henderson who I was so lucky to meet whilst at the Stampin' Up! Conference earlier this year. Christine's card is featured below as she is currently having a blog break whilst recovering from some eye surgery, but if you would like to check out some of her work - just click here.

Now, where are you going to travel to now, well it's one of the Top 20 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators of the Year, Sue Madex.

4 comments:

  1. Both your and Chris' cards are so beautiful, Kathryn. I love the soft look you achieved with yours, and Chris' little bow is just adorable, isn't it?! Lovely cards, my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kathryn! I love both your's & Christine's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so gorgeous - lovely and soft. Thanks so much for playing along with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely use of the "Stripes"! And ... that seam binding is so delicious! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete