Sunday, April 28, 2024

CASEing the Catty - #CTC467 Case your Favourite Annual Catalogue Project




It's the last week of the Annual Catalogue and the CASEing the Catty Crew are featuring our favourite Annual Catalogue project.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Julia Quinn.

Do you have a stash of Designer Series Paper?  I definitely don't get to use all the papers I purchase before they retire.  I am CASEing the Masterfully Made Suite Collection on page 102.
I love the bright colours of the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper which I mounted a piece over a piece of So Saffron cardstock.  I then layered some die cut leaves from the Artistic Dies in Azure Afternoon, a piece of ribbon and then added strip of Azure Afternoon cardstock which I stamped the sentiment and then just ripped the ends to give a little texture.  Finally I added some gems and it was finished a quick and easy card made so easy with the textures of the DSP.

Stamp Set:  Artistically Ink
Cardstock:  Azure Afternoon
Ink:  Azure Afternoon
Accessories:  Cut and Emboss Machine, Artistic Dies, Lemon Lime Twist Tinsel Gems, Misty Moonlight 3/8" Ribbon




Close up of the centrepiece.



Thanks for stopping by now it's time to see what Michelle Strazds has created.


No comments:

Post a Comment