Monday, November 22, 2021

Heart of Christmas - Week 21 Evergreen Elegance Bundle


It's less than 5 weeks to Christmas and the cards are definitely in full swing. I do start in July but I seem to always need to make a dash at the end of November.

Thanks for stopping by tonight as I am sharing a card on the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop 2021 and wow I love all the inspiration again this week.

I am using the Evergreen Elegance Bunch which includes the Evergreen Elegance stamp set and matching Evergreen Border Punch.  I have chosen lots of shades of green - Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow for the difference size trees, which I have stamped in the background then others I have stamped of Basic White and fussy cut out.  I added a row of the punched out trees in Soft Sea Foam and then over stamped in the varying greens.  I have then added some sparkle to the trees with the Clear Wink of Stella.  Finally I added the Merry Christmas sentiment again from the same stamp set.

Stamp Set:  Evergreen Elegance
Cardstock: Soft Sea Form, Basic White
Ink:  Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Evergreen Border Punch, Clear Wink of Stella
 



Close up of the highlights of the Clear Wink of Stella on the trees.



Lots and lots of fussy cutting of all the trees.



Thanks for hopping by now it's time to see what Sharon Davern has created this week.



If at any time you find a broken link please head to the blog of this week’s host of The Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop, Sharon Davern, and she will have the list of all those participating.


6 comments:

  1. Wow the mass of evergreen trees stamped and raised on dimensionals provides so much depth. I love how the border punch layer finishes off your card Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I was admiring all your precise fussy cutting and then come to the end of the post and find you have made multiples of this card!!! Kathryn, you must have so much patience, but truly an amaing 3D looking card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards Kathryn. A great design with trees in a range of greens, which is what I see when I take my walks. So much fussy cutting, but the added dimension is perfect. Gorgeous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Kate ... I thought "wow", and then saw you'd made several! Beautiful work, Kathryn. I really love the variety of greens you've used, and the punched tree border that looks so beautiful on the front of the card. Lovely stamping and dimension; this is a gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful do all your cards look en masse, Kathryn! I love your grove of greens - I think this card would be fabulous for men, in particular. You really deserve some kind of award for all that fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathryn, your diorama card of trees is gorgeous and a lovely combination of greens. Well done on all that fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete