Thursday, November 28, 2019

Art with Heart Blog Hop - Boxes & Gift Bags



The Art with Heart Team are back with another inspirational Blog Hop.  This month we are featuring Gift Bags and Boxes, just in time for the Christmas gift giving season.  The bags and boxes featured are all made using current Stampin' Up! products and any of our wonderful team members are happy to help you with the supplies you will need to reproduce these beautiful projects.

I have been missing in action in creating but it's Christmas time and I am always busy in November and December making some scented candles for gifts and want to make a gift bag to put in some Votives.  This gift boxes uses a piece of 12" x 12" Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper and you fold over the top 2"'s to create a contrast of colours.  I have then used the Classic Weave Ribbon and you don't need to put a sentiment on the bag as the ribbon has the greeting and then I used a couple of matching papers to make a little tag with the Tailored Tag Punch.

Cardstock:  Brightly Gleaming Speciality Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  1/2" Classic Weave Ribbon, Tailored Tag, Simply Scored Scoring Tool


Stampin' Up! Brightly Gleaming Speciality Designer Series Paper, Gift Bags, Christmas created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Stampin' Up! Brightly Gleaming Speciality Designer Series Paper, Gift Bags, Christmas created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Close up of the beautiful Classic Weave Ribbon



The next hop in the Blog Hop is the very talented Rachel Palmieri.
If you have a broken link or have come to this blog hop midway, you can view all the participants below:




11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous gift bag! I love the way you can see both of the sides of the DSP. You are so right about that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These specialty designer series paper are perfect for gift bags and boxes, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gift bag Kathryn and how you fold down the top so you see both sides of the DSP. Love the tailored tag punch elements too! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn this is such a clever use of the ribbon at the top of your gorgeous gift bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project looks great Kathryn and works well for a little votive inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a clever bunny making your own candles and the gift wrapping to put them in! Such a special gift and this DSP is perfect, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love your gift bag Kathryn. It is gorgeous with the specialty DSP and with the Christmas ribbon. Also love you hand created candles - I can almost smell it’s delightful scent from here. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Christmas Gleaming Paper is gorgeous for a project like this one. I've heard that it has sold out in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling LOST? How did you make your box? I love everything about this! I'm filling coffee cups with homemade treats and this bag is great. Please, I really am NOT any good at making boxes or bags. And I dearly love them! Thank you for sharing you project with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Although I haven't been actively creating lately, the holiday season always keeps me busy in November and December as I make scented candles for gifts. Additionally, I want to create a Folding Printed Gift Boxes that would hold numerous votives.

    ReplyDelete