Saturday, January 15, 2011

ABSC033 - Sweetheart

I was lucky enough to win a random prize on CASE Study which was an Annabelle Stamps Backgrounds By Designs 2 clear stamps from the very generous Andrea and I wanted to put some ink to this stamp set this afternoon and decided I would use the Annabelle Stamps Sketch Challenge.

I used my new Stampin' Up! stamp set, Sweetheart with matching Heart punch (and when you purchase either of them currently you will receive a Free Packet of Heart Sweet Treat Cups which I am just loving). I made three cards using this set today, one which will be part of my class on Saturday afternoon (it's not too late if you would like to come along - you will make four handcrafted cards with matching envelopes).

Stamp Set: Sweetheart, Short and Sweet, Backgrounds by Design 2 by Annabelle Stamps
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Full Heart Extra-Large Punch, Silver Cord, Basic Pearls



5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn! Love how you've stamped this background....I had to look twice to pick it!
    Makes a great card and it's good to see it here in the AnnaBelle Stamps challenge. Don't forget if you enter your card in the gallery for Challenge entries you're in the running for another prize :) Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kathryn! I'm like Sue, I didn't pick the border stamp either, I thought it was patterned paper!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathryn!
    I'm so glad you played along with us!
    LOVE your gorgeous card and your stunning design!
    LOVED how you used the border stamp for your background and heart, just gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care, Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card.Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps.

    ReplyDelete