Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year - Cheers to You

It is the first time I have put ink to a stamp set in such a long time especially since it was not a Christmas card, well today I was inspired by the Case Study Challenge #20 since it was bright and summery.

I thought I could incorporate the challenge into a New Years greeting from me to you my blog viewers. A big thank you to you all and especially to those that have left a comment during the last twelve months, it great to hear from you and that someone is enjoying what I am creating and sharing. Back to the card, it uses a new stamp set that I have recently purchased and it is so fitting for today, so here is cheers for 2011!



Stamp Set: Cheers to You, Tenny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
Ink: Blasic Black
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Pink Taffetta Ribbon, 1 3/8" Square Extra-Large Punch

5 comments:

  1. 'Happy New Year' to you too, Kathryn!
    I hope 2011 is your best year yet!
    LOVE your gorgeous card and your pink bow is simply stunning!

    Take care, Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year Kathryn~
    nice card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, what a great take on the color scheme. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for the challenge and the new year! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week. Come play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, COOL! Love the theme and you big, beautiful bow :) Thank you so much for playing along with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete