Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Cards

Sorry I have not posted on my blog for such a long time, but work has been so busy of late but I have been creating 25 Christmas cards for a friends school fundraising which I will share with you now. Most of the cardstock and designer series papers are from my retired collection of Stampin' Up products but the stamp sets are available in the current catalogue. I must acknowledge a couple of fellow demonstrators that I got inspiration for three of the cards from Nicole Derendorf, Danielle Daws and Teneale Williams.




This card uses the Case Study Challenge #14, if you have not checked out this blog before it has great ideas.



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! You certainly have a leg up on this season! Love the elegance to all of them, so glad you were inspired! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy! So glad I popped by to catch up on all your lovely creations! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set of cards :) Thanks for playing along with the CASE study blog - I'm really happy to be their sponsor this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a stunning display of christmas cards kathryn!! thanks for joining us at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO lovely, Kathryn! I love the classic Christmas colours, so they're right up my alley :) Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely cards!!! Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete